Some People Juggle Geese
Funny but true.
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Hello Blogspot
I've been debating this move for a while, and the advent of Holidailies prompted me to go for it. I was too hung up on adding photos at Diaryland, which resulted in no updates, and then I ran out of photo space, which was frustrating. I wanted a new name, a new look and a new place to hang my hat. So here I am.

Plus I was hung up on writing about my wedding so I'll just finish that up at http://canoegirl.diaryland.com/ If you want to read about my wedding and look at the pretty pictures feel free, and then come hang out over here for a while.
2 Comments:
Blogger Xeryfyn said...
Yay! And hello! I am looking forward to Holidailies :D Nerds we all are, we all jumped ship at the same time. Find my new, not laundry list blog here too!

Blogger Aideen said...
Thanks for using PsycHo! wish it be able to handle your posts easily and bring your ever-wished template so. feel free to contact me (aidin@horm.org) and give me your constructive feedbacks.