Some People Juggle Geese
Funny but true.
Sunday, December 18, 2005
Giant Shinny Thingamadoo
Saturday night (the 17th) we had our second annual Giant Shinny Thingamadoo. Unfortunately this year it wasn't quite as giant as the first one. Last year we had over 20 people, this year only twelve: six per team, which mean no subs for an hour of hockey. I was disappointed that more girls from the team didn't show up. There were initially about ten of us signed up but it ended up being just me, Debbbbie and one other girl, plus our friends and family (and Kristy and Cara took photos). I know that there were many hockey girls who wanted to come, but unfortunately they had exams in the next couple of days and didn't feel they could afford the time away from studying (what dedication, I wish I'd had that dedication).

If I can get it to work without eating my blog again (this is attempt number four) there will be photos below.

The goalies chat during a break from play.




























Paul enjoying his time on the ice.

Chnaners and Debbie skating mitten in mitten.

Gary takes out Chantal.

Fancy footwork by Doug leaves us all standing still.

Mark chasing Rob chasing the puck.

Ira relaxes.

Doug takes a break.

Paul chasing Debbie.

Melly and Doug will never know what hit them.

Ira and I after the game.

The group.

Rob giving Chantal a rough time.